- All items uploaded and sold online are real as seen on images.
- Pricing and online sales are final offers and cannot be renegotiated.
- Any prices you see reflected on the website after your order is completed do not constitute changes to the original evaluation of your product’s worth.
- Listing prices are provided at our own discretion.
- All brands sold online or in person are safe. Brand names will be provided when applicable.
- Logos, business name and websites are our own properties. Any monetary value from these items do not apply to any contracts we may have with our customers and/or suppliers.
Termination Of Sale/Contract
- We reserve the right to buy, sell or trade to whoever we would like without creating conflicts of interest. Denial of service from us does not fall under discrimination laws.
- Contracts made through sales, trade or wholesale are subject to termination at any point if we deem there is a conflict of interest.
- Any payments found to be suspicious or fraudulent will be denied. In the case of late identification, customers will be given the opportunity to reverse the sale.
- Failure to reverse a sale once an item has been associated with fraudulent activity will result in a permanent ban. We will block details collected during the sale or payment including IP addresses.
- Losses incurred from broken or misrepresented products will be covered by us only through the required evidence and documentation from customers.
- Online and In-Person sales can be cancelled or refunded at any time we deem a potential loss or any danger to our staff and customers.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms online. Your continued use after any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please visit our Contact Page.